1. Try and give your work your full and undivided attention. Don’t multitask or flip between activities when it is important to retain what you are learning.
2. Study over a number of equally spaced sessions instead of cramming the week before exams. That allows you to gradually consolidate…
GOOD MOVIE <3
I’m a person who appreciates what I have easily. But this appreciation does not last long. I’ll be grateful for that day but I can’t retain that sense of gratefulness for a very long time. Like for example, I’d appreciate it if you give me a bar of chocolate on that day but on the next month I won’t even remember you gave me a bar of chocolate. Am I making any sense?
Well, so anyway it’s a really bad habit(?) I’ve got and it sucks so bad and I want to remove that kind of habit. I want to be able to appreciate things, appreciate what I’ve got for a very long time. Because it scares me because of the quote “You never know what you have until it’s gone”. And it’s true.
So today I’m going to list the things I’m grateful for:
- and her fried chicken
- good movies that makes me appreciate things
- Silver Linings Playbook
- my boyfriend
- and his call
- and his text message
- cotton buds
- the leftover mango juice
Well that wasn’t so hard…
It has been so long, since I’ve written and it feels kinda weird.
<p>I used to write everyday. I have even kept a diary to write the feelings that were left unspoken(so emo) or write about stuffs that were happening to me. It’s like I had a life but I didn’t have a life. I was always excited to go home and be alone and re-tell my day in a page or two of my diary. But then things change, and they will keep on changing. And who knows, my annual posts may turn to biennial or I may keep on posting weekly. We don’t know. And adding the fact I’m not the most consistent person in the world, well I don’t know for sure where this blog is going. I’ll probably read this again in a year and I’d be laughing at myself for being too melodramatic at this post. </p>
- <p>So a little something about me:
- I feel like a totally different person when I’m writing
- I started writing when I was about to enter college, summer of 2010 I think
- I suck at writing any academic papers. Because sometimes or most of the times, I’d feel insecure about the way I write or what’s on my paper. I feel like I’m not making any sense. Until I forget about art and be lazy and just write for the sake of writing.
- I wasn’t really into writing until I started reading books,
- Books have inspired me to write. Whenever I finish a book, I’d always say, “I wanna write something like that.”
- My thoughts are really disorganized and the only way to organize them is by writing them. I always depended on my visual thingy.
Okay, enough about writing…
- I’ve been into anything about art since I was a baby. Yep, a baby. I was drawing in my mum’s tummy for 9 months using her blood. [OH MAN! THAT’S WAY TOO CREEPY. WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THAT?]
- But yeah, I’ve been into arts ever since I was young.
- I have even kept my old sketchbooks and I can’t throw them away
- It’s like a have developed some kind of attachment to it
- Whenever I look at it I would always laugh and say “ohmygosh did I really draw this?”
- I wanted to be a Fashion Designer since I was young
- I was always drawing dresses
- I focused drawing on portraits when I reached 2nd Year College
- I got into photography when I was in high school or even before that…
- I always remember the things I’m not supposed to remember. And forget things I shouldn’t forget.
- blaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I got lazy…The motivation left just a second ago
LOL MY THESIS IS DRUNK
December 23, 2012
We went to MOA the day after my mom’s birthday.
Then mom bought us tickets to ride the ferris wheel…
…and she also bought us tickets to anchor’s away. And I got really really sick, thank God Gio was there. And then we ate at Dampa, Macapagal.
Christmas day! We went to Nuvali at Sta. Rosa Laguna first…
We love feeding this fat Koi fishesssss~ here fishy fishyyyy
And we ate at Yellow Cab. And there’s my cousin!
And my other cousin! :))
And we headed to Tagaytay! Normally it would take us 30 minutes to get there from Nuvali, but since it was a holiday and eventually “everyone” was going to Tagaytay it took us 3 hours to get there. And you can even buy from the stores near the road and the cars wouldn’t even move! imagine the traffic! And there was a car in front of us (which I suppose were composed of college students), where their friend managed to go to a bathroom while stuck on the traffic.
And here’s a dog we saw at the Mahogany market.
It started drizzling when we went to Bag of Beans, so instead of ordering cold drinks, I ordered a hot choco. It wasn’t really that good and made it made me regret ordering, I should’ve ordered the Banana thingy instead :(
And again, we were stuck in traffic while going home and the gas is almost empty and there was no gasoline station in sig
And finally! Rockwell, Makati :)